Where we are
Situated within the Cairngorms National Park, Avielochan is approximately 3 miles north of Aviemore which is off the main A9 Perth to Inverness road.
- Take the B9152 north towards Carrbridge/Grantown on Spey.
- After approx 1 mile at the Granish Junction this road becomes the A95
- Continue for 1 mile until you see on the left side a sign for Avielochan, this track leads to the Farm and Outlook Cottage.
- 100 metres along there is another entrance on left and right with sign on left saying ‘Avielochan Farm Holiday Cottages’.
- For Lochside Cottage, Croft 3 and Lochside Caravan take the right turn
- Go past two big houses, through the gate (usually open) and the cottages and caravan are on your left opposite the loch.
45 mins from Inverness
2 hrs from Aberdeen
2½ hrs from Edinburgh
3 hrs from Glasgow
INVERNESS – serviced by Easyjet, British Airways, Ryanair, British Midland
Car hire & Taxis available
Bus link into Inverness for trains to Aviemore
Nearest Train Station
AVIEMORE, on the main GNER London Euston to Inverness route
An overnight sleeper stop
Taxis available directly outside the station