Lochside Cottage is set in its own grounds approximately 20 metres from the shore of the loch which attracts many birds including spring and summer visiting Ospreys. From the sitting room you can look out to the loch and the Cairngorm Mountains beyond. The front door leads you in to the hallway where there is space to hang coats and leave boots and shoes. The bedroom with the double bed has views across the loch. Both bedrooms have built in wardrobes and a chest of drawers and the beds are freshly made with duvets, sheets and pillows. The kitchen/dining area is open plan to the sitting room with its woodburning stove.
AT A GLANCE:
- Comfortable open-plan area for relaxing
- Superb views over the loch to the Cairngorm Mountains
- Wood burning stove
- Comfortable seating
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Selection of books
- Pine table and chairs
- Fully fitted, modern kitchen
- Electric hob and oven
- Washing machine
- Crockery, cutlery, glassware and pans - click for inventory
- Great views of the loch and the mountains
- Beds - one double; one single
- Built-in wardrobe and chest of drawers
- Beds - 2 single
- Built-in wardrobe and chest of drawers.
- Electric shower
- Washbasin and toilet
- Garden furniture for relaxing and alfresco eating
- Gravel car parking area for 2 cars
- Good storage for bicycles and sports equipment
- FUEL - generous starter pack for the wood burning stove.
- LINEN - all linen and towels
- HOT WATER - via electric water heater
- HEATING - electric storage and/or panel heaters
- ELECTRICITY - charged by meter readings (coins not required) - payment payable prior to departure.
- ACCESS - 4pm on arrival day, departure by 10am