Booking Terms & Conditions
AVIELOCHAN COTTAGES – LETTING AGREEMENT
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please take time to read this page carefully. If you do make a booking you are agreeing to the following Terms & Conditions.
- When you submit a booking via our online reservation system you will receive an automatically generated booking summary by email to the email address you provide in the booking form. This does not form a contract between us. A contract shall only arise when your booking is subsequently confirmed in writing via a letter of confirmation sent to you by post or email
- A non-refundable deposit of £100 (£200 for Christmas/New Year) is due at time of booking for each week/break booked.
- The balance is due 6 weeks before your holiday begins. No reminders will be sent.
- The full amount is payable for a booking made within 6 weeks of your stay.
- The names of those staying must be provided and the number of guests must not exceed the maximum sleeping accommodation. Guests under the age of 18 are not allowed unless a parent/guardian is staying.
- Payments can be made by – Cheque (to Fiona Grant), Bank Transfer (Account Number 06354340, Sort Code 80-22-60), Cash or Pay Pal (email@example.com) using your Paypal account or Credit/Debit card.
- In case of cancellation, I shall do all I can to re-let the accommodation, and if this is possible I shall return the balance. However if I am unable to re-let the accommodation, the full rent will be payable to us. You may wish to consider taking out cancellation insurance, available from most insurance brokers, to cover this eventuality.
- We reserve the right at all times, and especially in the case of an emergency, to cancel any bookings and return any monies received.
- Smoking is not allowed in any of our properties.
- Bed linen, towels (1 hand, 1 bath towel per person), bath mat, tea towels, cleaning cloth, washing up liquid, some dishwasher tablets and a loo roll are provided.
- Child cot and high chair can be arranged
- Generous starter pack for the fire/woodburning stove included in the rental fee
- Electricity for Hill View Cottage and Lochside Cottage charged for by meter readings. Electricity for The Hide caravan charged for by £1 coin meter. Electricity for The Croft included in the price.
- Central Heating Oil for The Croft is charged for by meter readings.
- Pets are welcome by arrangement – £20 per dog, maximum of 2. They must not be left unattended in the accommodation. You need to keep in mind we have livestock on the farm and there are ground nesting birds around the shore of the loch. We expect people who bring pets to be responsible and very considerate… Keep dogs under control at all times. Not allow them to go on the furniture Clean up after your pet, inside and out, so no trace remains
- Unless otherwise arranged access is from 4pm on day of arrival and guests must vacate by 10am on day of departure.
- We offer free Wi-Fi at the cottages, subject to availability.
- Please let me know about any damage or breakages, as soon as possible. We do understand about life’s little accidents, but ultimately you are responsible for the property and its contents during the period of your stay. We will always try to put things right with the least cost and inconvenience to you. PLEASE NOTE! All persons in your party agree to be considerate tenants, to take good care of the property and to leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of your stay.